Making the move to Devizes Health Centre
From Monday 9 January 2023, we'll be providing services previously delivered at Devizes Community Hospital from the newly built Devizes Health Centre at Marshall Road, SN10 3UF (adjacent to the treatment centre).
From that date, we'll be providing the following services from Devizes Health Centre:
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic Interface Service (OIS)
- OIS Ultrasound
- Neuro clinics and classes (therapy-led)
- Speech and Language
- Community Catheter Clinic
- Falls class
- PACE and Oxygen clinics and classes
- The existing reception service
Please note - there will be no reception cover at Devizes Community Hospital from Monday 9 January 2023.
Travelling to the new Health Centre
Access via the 1A bus route / Free parking onsite / covered bike shed onsite.
For further information:
Ask your clinician,
Call 01380 723 511
Click here https://bsw.icb.nhs.uk/news-and-events/integrated-care-centres/devizes-health-centre/
Or scan this QR code: