About us We are an NHS partnership focused on community services in Wiltshire
What is Wiltshire Health and Care
- Wiltshire Health and Care is a partnership, focused solely on delivering improved community services in Wiltshire and enabling people to live independent and fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
- We are an NHS partnership formed by the three local Foundation Trusts which serve Wiltshire:
- We are responsible for the delivery of adult community health services in Wiltshire, with our contract extended to 30 June 2023.
- We have our own Board, dedicated leadership and plan. We draw on the expertise of committed professionals, along with drive and the ambition to work in partnership with organisations across Wiltshire to care for our local population.
- We have a long term plan for services and know we can only achieve our aims by forming effective partnerships with GPs, primary care, social services, our acute partners, mental health services, voluntary sector organisations and engaging with the people of Wiltshire.
- Wiltshire Health and Care is a partner organisation of the Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire (BSW) Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP). The BSW STP is currently preparing an application to be formally designated as an integrated care system (ICS) across BSW. The ICS will enable NHS organisations, in partnership with local councils and others, to take collective responsibility for managing resources, delivering NHS standards, and improving the health of the population they serve.