Work with us Joining the Wiltshire Health and Care team
Work with us
Wiltshire Health and Care is nothing without its people, people who bring their heart and head to work, people who care, people who work as a team and people who enjoy their work.
Here at Wiltshire Health and Care we support our people to achieve truly integrated team working, have a ‘can do attitude’, flexibility and work as one team with primary care.
Wiltshire Health and Care believes in
- Healthy independent lives
- Broadening skills
- Supporting you to be the best you can be
- Recruiting and retaining the best
- Living our values
- Equality and diversity
- The benefits of team working
Working for Wiltshire Health and Care and being part of the NHS is more than just a job; it’s a career with a huge range of opportunities for anyone with the passion to make a difference.
By choosing to work with us you could have the opportunity to…
- choose from a variety of roles
- develop your career path
- work with a wide range of people
- take part in different experiences every day
- have a career that challenges you at the right level
However and whenever you decide to join us and whichever career you choose, you will get support all the way: from financial help while you’re training, to the chance to develop new skills throughout your career.
There are so many different career options that whatever your interests, experience or passion, there will be a role to suit you.
Being one of us means you’ll also benefit from:
- Starting from 27 days’ holiday a year
- A generous pension
- Flexible working
- Exclusive NHS discounts
Our current vacancies are published on NHS Jobs > search “Wiltshire Health and Care”.
We also advertise our vacancies on LinkedIn. Click the button to follow us:
Whether you’ve just left school or university, are thinking about returning to work, or want to switch career, this section explains how to get into a job in the NHS, and what to expect when you get here.
For more details please see Routes into the NHS.
The majority of staff working on the Wiltshire Health and Care contract are contracted by and are under the terms and conditions of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Join the Bank
Working on our Bank (our internal ’employment agency’) offers a flexible way of working – giving you the opportunity to choose how often and when you work.
Many of our Bank workers find temporary working more suitable to their lifestyle and needs. Bank working could be your main role or a secondary role.
Benefits of working on the Bank
- Flexible working arrangements can help to achieve a better work/life balance
- It can be an opportunity to return to work gradually after a break
- You might find work in an area where there are currently no permanent vacancies
- You can earn some extra money
- You can gain more skills and experience
How to apply for the Bank
If you would like to discuss joining the Bank, please contact us.
Phone: 01249 454396