About us We are an NHS partnership focused on community services in Wiltshire
What is Wiltshire Health and Care
- Wiltshire Health and Care is a partnership, focused solely on delivering improved community services in Wiltshire and enabling people to live independent and fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
- We are an NHS partnership formed by the three local Foundation Trusts which serve Wiltshire:
- We are responsible for the delivery of adult community health services in Wiltshire from July 2016, for at least the next 5 years.
- We have our own Board, dedicated leadership and plan. When our organisation was established, we designed a programme of change which is being delivered through six key projects. We draw on the expertise of committed professionals, along with drive and the ambition to work in partnership with organisations across Wiltshire to care for our local population.
- We have a long term plan for services and know we can only achieve our aims by forming effective partnerships with GPs, primary care, social services, our acute partners, mental health services, voluntary sector organisations and engaging with the people of Wiltshire.